Security policy information
We are very concerned about your safety, so we have an emergency action plan and we have trained our team to respond to such situations and to provide first aid if necessary.
Behind the door of your room/apartment and in the common areas you have a map with the location of the nearest evacuation route as well as the contact telephone number in case of emergency.
When you enter the apartment/room, it is important that you take a few minutes to get to know the building and situate yourself.
In case you detect an emergency, follow these steps:
- If there is a danger to people, activate the alarm buttons.
- Call the emergency services by dialing 112 and inform us as soon as possible at the emergency number that you will find behind your door.
- Cooperate and follow the instructions for the emergency.
In case of fire:
- Before acting, always make sure you are not putting yourself in danger.
- Si es seguro, intente apagar el fuego con el extintor.
- Evacuate the affected area by closing the doors behind you.
- In the presence of smoke, cover your nose and mouth with a cloth. If necessary walk in a low position under the smoke.
In case of evacuation:
- Evacuate the building following the signs. Wait for the end of the emergency at the meeting point.
- Do not use elevators or remove vehicles from the parking lot.
- If you cannot evacuate, confine yourself to a safe room and report your position from the window.